Why I Sew



Hey lovely readers! Today I am over Kids Clothes Week with my last contributor's post for this Spring 2015 season... I can't believe it is over!... It was so much fun! If you have followed me there too, a big thank you!

My post is about why I sew. I have three main reasons for sewing for my kids, and none of them is because I want to make them beautiful or cool clothes, or because I want to save money. Want to know why I sew? Head over here and read all about it! :) And please let me know why you sew too. I would love to know!

Happy sewing!

1 comment

  1. Podia ter sido eu a escrever as três razões. Mas identifico-me muito com a primeira e a segunda. ;) O meu percurso foi muito parecido. Aprendi a costurar com a minha avó. Também fazia roupa para bonecas (tipo Barbies), deixei de coser na adolescência mas mantive sempre o bichinho da costura. Quando fiquei em casa comecei a usar mais a máquina que tinha em casa. Quando fiquei em casa senti a mesma necessidade que tu de arranjar novos desafios. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!