5 DIY Knit Headbands



Hi everyone! Today I am over Peek-a-Boo's blog with my monthly contributor's post. I am sharing quick ways to make five different knit headbands and head wraps! 

It's a perfect (and easy) sewing project to use up all those knit scraps being kept on a huge bin (I know I am not the only one on this, right?).


So head over Peek-a-Boo's blog to see the tutorial!








Olá! Hoje estou de novo no blog Peek-a-Boo, da americana Amy, com o meu tutorial mensal. 
Desta vez fiz um passo-a-passo sobre como fazer cinco fitas (bandoletes) diferentes em malha jersey (tecido de t-shirt). 

É um projecto perfeito para reaproveitar todos os restos de malhas das t-shirts e afins que fazemos para os nossos filhos, ou para reaproveitar as t-shirts mais velhas ou que já deixaram de servir!

O tutorial está aqui


Happy sewing!

1 comment

  1. Eu estou a precisar de aproveitar restos, é verdade, é para isso que os guardo! Muito giras! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!