Christmas Braided Wreath - a Tutorial





Hi! Today I am over Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop's blog with my monthly tutorial! I am sharing how to make this lovely Christmas wreath. It is a great sewing project for Christmas decorating or for some Christmas gifts! Thanksgiving is just a few days ahead and you still have to time to make a couple of these to give to someone you love. I think I love Christmas wreaths even more than Christmas trees. :) Head over there and if you make one yourself please share it with me! I would love to see it. 

Happy sewing and Happy Thanksgiving!




2 comments

  1. Ficou tão gira Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Já tinha comentado por lá, mas nunca é demais! Está mesmo gira Sara! Uma das minhas preferidas de sempre!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!